ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE, WHEN YOU NEED IT THE MOST
THE HIGHEST QUALITY
Year of experience with Proud
Meet The Team
A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradise
Time has changed
What are you looking for?
Get a few people to help push the car, push the clutch all the way down and put it into the second gear (do not release clutch just yet). Begin pushing the car and once it has gathered some speed - pop the clutch and the engine should start, and the car's alternator should start charging the battery again.
- Step 1: Jack It Up, Open It Up. First, you'll want to lift the car high enough to give yourself room to work under it. ...
- Step 2: Unplug It, Drain It. ...
- Step 3: Off With the Old Filter. ...
- Step 4: Drain Plug in, Filter On. ...
- Step 5: Fill It Back Up with Oil. ...
- Step 6: Check the Oil Level, Check for Leaks.
- Find a Safe Location. As soon as you realize you have a flat tire, do not abruptly brake or turn. ...
- Turn on Your Hazard Lights. ...
- Apply the Parking Brake. ...
- Apply Wheel Wedges. ...
- Remove the Hubcap or Wheel Cover. ...
- Loosen the lug nuts. ...
PLACE THE JACK UNDER THE VEHICLE
RAISE THE VEHICLE WITH THE JACK
UNSCREW THE LUG NUTS
REMOVE THE FLAT TIRE
MOUNT THE SPARE TIRE ON THE LUG BOLTS
TIGHTEN THE LUG NUTS BY HAND
LOWER THE VEHICLE AND TIGHTEN THE LUG NUTS AGAIN
LOWER THE VEHICLE COMPLETELY
- Place the Jack Under the Vehicle. ...
- Raise the Vehicle With the Jack.